My name is Nancy Nobody, and I bought a computer at your Fort Lauderdale store on Broward Boulevard two months ago

Assume you are a customer service agent at Walmart who received the following phone call.
"My name is Nancy Nobody, and I bought a computer at your Fort Lauderdale store on Broward Boulevard two months ago. I took it to Gainesville with me, and found out that it really isn't the computer I want, but when I came home and tried to return it to the store, the lady told me she couldn't take it back. I don't want this thing; how can I get my money back? You can call or text me at 555-555-5555."
Your assignment is to research the return policy at Walmart (available on the internet), and then advise Ms. Nobody as to his option

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are a 26-year old Internet entrepreneur who has built a platform specifically for the tween market to communicate with each other. Your primary goal is to create an environment in which young people can engage with social media

Write Essay Online Service UK

“QuestionPart A: Four students are taking the general chemistry lab this quarter.”